Thursday, October 30, 2008

When brands battle...

Wow, this Mac vs. PC thing is getting interesting!

As brilliant as the Apple commercials are...I think Microsoft did an excellent job responding back with their ad, "I'm a PC."



I think this was the much better route to go, marketing wise, than the ones with Gates and Seinfeld.

I saw another Apple commercial that just came out that took a direct jab at Microsoft for spending a said $300 million on their advertising rather than using money to fix the actual problem - VISTA. Here are the following two jabbing Apple ads:






And then I see this - a more low-key Microsoft ad made entirely from PCers.




If you are a PCer, you can upload your own "I'm a PC" video here and possibly be on TV!

What would truly be ironic is if the "I'm a PC" ads were created on a Mac. According to this article, they are.

To be fair, I know several people that have and use VISTA and have absolutely no problems with it. They love it!

No comments: